Happy Sunday to you, my great people! Hope you gave that earthquaking dance offering to da’ Lord?! Anyway my quirky thought series is back today, to neutralize the effect of all the serious posts that I’ve been posting. You know na, January is a serious month. Everybody is serious. You greet pesin, pesin go just nod head as reply. Why?!! He/She’s fasting. Or calculating school fees Or consciously reciting the mantra of their new year’s resolution in their head..”I must read Bubu’s boulevard…I must read Bubu’s boulevard….I must read Bubu’s boulevard…I must..” So what’s your new year’s resolution? I don’t believe in it. Do you? Here’s an example of the kind of path I tread with resolutions I saw the above picture and I laughed my heart out. This is why I don’t believe in New year resolutions. Yeah, I know there’s something about the number in the calendar changing but New Year’s day is just the next regular day, so if you want to make a change, just do it NOW and leave January 1st out of it. Anyway, I’ve digressed. So back to quirky things I’ve been thinking about lately, mostly things that scare me a bit.
- Ever had that friend who laughs a lot and hits you ‘lightly’ in the process but those hands hurt like Thor’s mallet? They try to tap or pinch you lightly to get your attention but that pinch feels like a bee sting.😩
- So tis’ the season of Udara(African cherry). I am not a fan but if I see the sweet one called “nwannu“, I’d gladly eat. What I don’t understand is how some people prefer the sour one that slaps you blue-black. It’s like taking vinegar when there’s sangria or grapewine. Just fear this people. It’s not normal.😐😱
- Ever had that acquaintance or colleague that you don’t risk saying the courteous Nigerian greeting, “come and eat” to him/her because best believe, that food will be going down two throats. 😁 . Someone cannot have one full fish in peace.
- What’s the need of a white bra? You wash them more than you wear them.
- In all the upgrade in technology. In all the upgrade in fancy pressing irons. This right here, is still my favorite.
- And to mothers. I do not trust when a toddler is awfully quiet. They are up to no good.I’m too furious at points like this to take pictures but this is the kind of thing that happens when they are so quiet. They say silence is golden, but with a toddler, it’s suspicion.
Would love to know what you are thinking about too. Today, I’m feeling Irie *in Jamaican patois tongue*, so no too much talk from me. lol. Have a wonderful week. Don’t forget to follow me on instagram and Like our Facebook page.
1,066 total views, 2 views today