Happy Sunday lovely people. How y’all doing? There’s this funny thing I do to myself. I just come up with some off-point, weird, sometimes funny thoughts that make me giggle. Sometimes my hubby thinks I’m wacko when I say these thoughts out. I said I might do a series on these thoughts ‘cos dem plenty but I’d see the reception it gets from this first post to determine whether I should do the series.
- I just found out CBeebies is a sister company to BBC. So I think they just flipped the sound backwards and got a name. So is it that it’s the same for CNN and Cartoon Network? They just kicked out one ‘N’? Well, it turns out I wasn’t far from being right. The Founder of Cartoon Network happens to be the same person who created CNN. No other person than Ted Turner. I heard that when he brought up the idea of news being aired 24 hours, and subsequently cartoon aired 24 hours, people thought that was ridiculous. He defied the norm and now most people can’t do without these channels. Lesson: Shut the naysayers and do what you want.
- Whenever I see creeping and crawling insects, I cringe and have goosebumps. Lately I’ve been trying to overcome my fear for them. How? I just say “If they can eat this in China, then it’s not so terrible”.
- When you carry a baby to your shoulder level, the height from your shoulders to the floor is alot through the baby’s eyes. How come they are not scared of such height?
- Growing up, how come anytime you ask your parents for pocket money, they would complain bitterly that they don’t have. Few minutes later they are giving you money with extra. So there was money all along? So why go through all that pain to complain?
- For those phone addicts. What if you use your phone in the toilet and it mistakenly falls into poop? (TMI: It enters into the crevices of the phone like speakers, charging port etc). Will you use it to make calls and be talking shit talk? *Pun intended*
- What if Jesus comes now, will you make heaven?
Y’all better answer. I’m feeling so chirpy today so I just want to lounge-talk with my readers. Also, please find time and read some older posts of mine, even when you are in the “other room”. LOL. You could learn a thing or two. Do well to give us a ‘thumbs up’ on our Facebook page and follow me on Instagram. Y’all have a pleasant evening and Godspeed to you as you start this new week.
P.S: If you are paying close attention, you’d notice my frequency of posts reduced these past two weeks. My brethren and sistren, my internet has caught Ogbanje bug all the way from my village. Fixing it to serve y’all berra!
1,785 total views, 2 views today