Hey, beautiful people! How are y’all doing? I’ve got something deli-li-li-li-cious for you. If you know me very well, I’m not exactly a “foodie” but I love me some good ol’ dessert, cocktail and drinks. If you follow me on Instagram, you can tell. My love for these has made me scout for recipes from restaurants and foreigners so that I could recreate such in my own space. These Fruit Cocktail Cream cheese dessert recipe was given to me by a friend from the Phillipines. She sent this dessert to me when I was battling ‘the morning sickness’ during my first pregnancy. I barely could eat anything. This was the only thing I could eat. Then plain Irish potatoes and eggs. Now you see why my daughter is a pure “ajebutter”. lol. After eating this dessert, I asked my Philippina friend for the recipe. This recipe is sooooo easy. You can do it in a heart beat and just give cake and other common dessert a break. Emphasis on “soooo easy”. This has always been the basis of all my recipes. I will never be caught with recipes that make me have flour in my hair, face etc. I’d leave that to the chef. Lol. For these easy ones, count on me. Let’s go!
- A can of fruit cocktail
- A can of condensed milk
- A can of milk cream
- Half can of cream cheese
That’s all! Just wait for the recipe and you will be blown away….
- Strain the fruit cocktail from its juice. There it is. (Made of pieces of cherry, pineapples, grapes, apples, mango, peaches)
- Whisk the cream and condensed milk and cream cheese
- Add the strained pieces of fruit into the the cream mixture
- Leave in refrigerator for an hour
- Scoop into small glasses(any size is okay, actually) and it’s ready to eat.
Take it up a notch!….You can turn this into ice cream.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl. (square cake pans, preferably)
- Let it freeze for 3 hours
- Voila! You have a fruit cocktail cheese icecream…Scoop away, my friend. Baskin Robbins ain’t gat nathin’ on you.
Fruit Cocktail Cream Cheese Icecream. Delicious! Now try it and get back to me and testify!
Ps: Please Like us on Facebook so you can get notified on New posts. Also Follow me on Twitter and Instagram for more entertainment. Kilzessss!
2,249 total views, 0 views today