Hello,lovelies! Happy Sunday! How was church today? Hope you gave a Shekinah-glory-earthquaking-dance offering to the Lord.lol. Sorry for the one-week break in transmission. I just decided to take a week off to do me. That is, just focus on things I needed to achieve. I found out, my previous post was my 100th, besides marking my six months milestone. So I think a well deserved break was due. I’m glad I did that, so I’m back. Thank you guys for the emails and chats showing concern for my small break. I’m grateful that you cared enough to ask. How have you guys been? As for me, I looked forward to watching my daughter do her class presentation at their Christmas party. It was an exciting feeling, watching her jump and sing ‘Jingle Bells’ on stage. So enthusiastic. It reminded me of my time when I had to be part of the ‘Twelve days of Christmas’ presentation, screaming on top of my lungs,”…and a Pear tree in a Pear tree”😂 I lost count on how many times they told us the line was “..and a partridge in a Pear tree”. Hell no! Ain’t nobaady gat time fo’ dat. “Partridge” then was a mouthful so we stuck with “pear tree”.*sigh.
So here’s a recap of what I’ve been up to lately.
- Getting to end the term for holiday: I enrolled my daughter in school here while we are on vacation, so she could have a classroom experience while we are here. That took my Mummy experience to a whole new level. School runs as they call it, is another level of stress. Getting the kids ready, dropping off and picking them up from school. Supervising their homework. Worrying if they are eating enough, learning enough or being handled well enough in school can drive your paranoia to a high level. I couldn’t believe I looked forward to her school closing so I can rest. Moms out there, una weh done oh.
- I can now star in the Movie, ‘Too Fast, Too Furious’: From my last post, you’d know I had goals of perfecting my driving skills and starting my workout routine. Well, yours truly is now badass on the wheels. And workout has started. Well, follow me on Instagram cos’ I’d be posting some videos there tto hold myself accountable.
- I didn’t get to see the movie ‘A trip to Jamaica’. They said they’ve stopped showing it in cinemas. So if you know how and where to watch it, please buzz me.
- I’m finally getting a hang of Snapchat and Instagram. To be honest with you, I think I’m not cut out to be a social media fanatic. I consciously make an effort to post stuff online. Not a good thing for a blogger but I’d keep trying. lol.
- Wondering where the innocence of Christmas went. It doesn’t feel like Christmas at all. I know I won’t feel as excited as when I was a kid but I just look forward to the harmattan breeze.
- Small Indomie is 60 Naira?…Hiann!
- I’m so tempted to spill here some quirky hilarious things I’ve been thinking about lately. But I’d leave it for its signature posts. #quirkythingsivebeenthinkingaboutlately.
- My wedding anniversary is this week and I’m grateful for my man. Him de totori me, no be small. Four years and counting. I should enroll for that pole dance to charge his senses. Lol.
- My newest addiction, Nibbles Bread. Like seriously, I’m so upset with myself. I bought it for my daughter and I had a slice and the rest is history. How can some confectioneries be so wicked? That bread tastes so good.😢😢
So these are what I’ve been up to lately. Looking forward to more blog posts and my first official Photoshoot. I’m so anxious about how it will go, so much I wanna back down and not stress about it at all. Oh well, fingers crossed.
Just wana wish you a great week ahead. Always be kind, you never know who’s had a rough day. More posts coming your way.
941 total views, 2 views today